Let the wonders of the Moon come aglow in this charming, delightful and informative book. In seven interactive spreads, the Moon springs to life with tabs, cards, and diagrams that pop-up, turn, rotate, and glow in the dark:
* a spinning moon that shows the near and far sides of the Moon
* a Moon ball that jumps out of the book
* a wheel that demonstrates the waxing and waning of the Moon
* a moving diagram showing a lunar and solar eclipse
* Moon folklore, myth, and legend
* the first astronaut's view of Earth from the Moon
* a pop-up futuristic space hotel It's the perfect family gift book for moon-gazers of all ages.